The dog saved the owner’s life

A Rottweiler named Megan from the British city of Felixstowe, Suffolk, saved the life of its 32-year-old owner Gary Gregory, who suddenly became ill. The man managed to call an ambulance, but lost consciousness. The dog was able to open the door for the paramedics who arrived.

According to the doctors, they called the apartment and a black Rottweiler opened the door for them. The dog pushed the doorknob on its own.

“Meghan saved my life,” Gregory said, adding that while he was unconscious, his other two dogs were licking his face, trying to revive him.

At the hospital, it turned out that Gregory suddenly began to bleed internally. The man spent several days in the ward, now nothing threatens his health.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Worldinterestingstories
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: