Firefighters rescued a cat in Moscow

Firefighters of the Southern District came to put out a burning apartment in Moscow.

Owner with carbon monoxide poisoning was quickly sent to the hospital, and a cat was found during an inspection of the apartment.It seemed that the cat no longer had a chance to survive, however, the firefighters decided not to give up. “The animal was heavily inhaled with smoke, the body no longer reacted to anything, but the heart was still beating.

We tried to pump out the cat. They took out an oxygen cylinder, a mask and let the animal breathe, ”said Igor Anokhin, a medical rescuer of the Moscow Fire Rescue Center.Through the efforts of the rescuers, the cat was resuscitated and was taken by a neighbor who promised to take care of the poor fellow until its owner returned from the hospital.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Worldinterestingstories
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: